Sunday, July 20, 2008
Here Comes the Fun
I have started having contractions...you know, the Braxton-Hicks kind. The other night they were every 4 minutes for about an hour. I haven't ever had them like this before (at least that I can remember). The doc said to call/come in if I have more than 6 in an hour, but I didn't feel like spending all night in the ER for them to just tell me to relax and take it easy...They don't hurt, and aren't regular at all, so I know my body is just getting ready for the miracle of child-birth. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I will post again and let you know how bad I get scolded. Other than these painless tightenings, I got nothin'. I must be one of the luckiest pregnant ladies alive, because I just get bigger and a little more uncomfortable and it gets a little harder to get up off the couch or run up a flight of stairs, but I just enjoy the movement of the baby and the little smiles I get from people as they pass me in the store with my hands full with my 3 little ones and the one growing in my belly. It is terrific. I cherish this time (where he can't cry, or talk back, or run away from me, or keep me up all night, or need a diaper change). He will be here soon and I will cherish that, too, but for now I am enjoying the miracle of pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are amazing. It almost makes me want to be pregnant again. . . :) You are the greatest mom! Take care.
You are so awesome! I can't beleive how close you are to a new baby! :) You are the most positive prenant woman I know! I love it!!
Awesome!! I love the delivery part!! You are getting so close! Sorry I didnt call you back yesterday, I didnt get the message until late and have been running like a madwoman all day today. I'll call you tomorrow! Love ya!
Post a Comment