Well, I have to brag again, and this time, I really can take NO credit...Macey has a little dance class at the YMCA once a week. Her teacher (this really cute talented dancer) came up to me after class yesterday and said, "Do you have Macey in dance somewhere else?" I said that I didn't and she said, "Well, you need to. I have never seen such talent in such a little girl. She is a dancer. Sign her up." She really is talented...I have noticed that, but thought I was just being a proud Mom. All the other little girls are just playing in there, but Macey is all serious. She concentrates on making her body do everything that the teacher's body is doing...arms perfectly positioned...toes pointed...head up...etc. She loves the costume, the mirror, the music, the moves (you should see her do "hip hop"). Hopefully some day we will have the $40 a month to get this girl in a real dance class. I love it...I always wanted to dance.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I'm Bragging....Again
Well, I have to brag again, and this time, I really can take NO credit...Macey has a little dance class at the YMCA once a week. Her teacher (this really cute talented dancer) came up to me after class yesterday and said, "Do you have Macey in dance somewhere else?" I said that I didn't and she said, "Well, you need to. I have never seen such talent in such a little girl. She is a dancer. Sign her up." She really is talented...I have noticed that, but thought I was just being a proud Mom. All the other little girls are just playing in there, but Macey is all serious. She concentrates on making her body do everything that the teacher's body is doing...arms perfectly positioned...toes pointed...head up...etc. She loves the costume, the mirror, the music, the moves (you should see her do "hip hop"). Hopefully some day we will have the $40 a month to get this girl in a real dance class. I love it...I always wanted to dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Brag it up mommy your little ones are beautiful in every way!
Your kids are so cute. LaRae and Geralynne love dance but I just haven't gotten them signed up again since we moved to Utah.
Yeah ballerina Macie. You are so beautiful. I love you!!
Yes I totally spelled my niece's name wrong. Oh well, its a family disease. Sorry Macey. You are such a beautiful little princess.
Your kids are growing up so fast, and your new little guy is adorable. Hope you guys decide to come to Arizona!!
Post a Comment