We love the Fall! It was a perfect day for picking apples at Anderson Orchard. We have been there every year since we moved here and this is our last Fall, so we had to take advantage of it. Now I just have to make some apple pie.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Macey looks like Eve very cute pictures! You go momma gettin out of the house your my hero!
Your hair looks cute! You look great! Your kids are gorgeous as usual too! :) I'm glad your enjoying your last Indiana fall!
Dixie- Congrats on baby Joshua! He is adorable. And your other kids are getting so big. You all look wonderful. Oh and your post about all day kindergarten scares me. They do all day everyday here in West Virginia and I still don't know how I feel about it.
You look great Dixie! Last fall? Wow, that flew by (for us anyway!) Congrats again on that beautiful baby!!
Post a Comment