We had a quiet and simple Christmas and we loved every minute of it. We didn't have anywhere to rush to so the kids spent ALL day playing with their new treasures from Santa and relatives. It was NICE to just relax and take our time and enjoy our not-so-little family.
Dixie, Your children are absolutely beautiful!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful christmas. I am sure you are staying busy with three kids and a new baby...but I am sure you LOVE IT!!!! By the way Sammy got that same bike for chirstmas.....totally all about Mcqueen!!!!!!
4/4/10 Steven: "Zayah, do you know what 'freakin' teared up' means? It means you fell."
4/4/10 Macey: "When I drink this (Crystal Light) it makes my arm pits feel funny!"
5/17 Steven: "Hey Daddy, open this up (the hood of his car)...I want to see all the stuff in there!" (He is obsessed with cars lately...I wonder why...)
3/30 Steven: (Burp) "That was a white burp." Mom: "Why was it a white burp?" Steven: "Because I tasted white in my mouth." (GROSS!)
1/12 Mom: "Steven, you little stinker." Steven: "I'm not a little stinker, I'm a big stinker!"
3 comments:
Dixie,
Your children are absolutely beautiful!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful christmas. I am sure you are staying busy with three kids and a new baby...but I am sure you LOVE IT!!!! By the way Sammy got that same bike for chirstmas.....totally all about Mcqueen!!!!!!
That looks like an AWESOME Christmas!!!!
Except that I wasn't there so that might have put a damper on things.
What a fun day. And it sounds so restful. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment