Steven got his tonsils out, ear tubes put in and a biopsy done on one of his lymph nodes that has been enlarged for a while. Brooklyn got ear tubes put in (again...the 3rd time). Steven was so brave. He seemed so little in that big hospital bed being wheeled away from me. I only cried for a second. He only cried when he was waking up from the anaesthesia and so they let James get on the bed with him while they wheeled him up to pediatrics. He is recovering now and nights are rough, but they were before, anyway. Hopefully he will be sleeping better when this is all over. Brooklyn was feeling fine about 20 minutes after her surgery (which only took 7 minutes) and said that everything sounded loud on the way home. I hope we never have to do this again. My heart can't take it!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh bummer!! I hope you are both feeling better (and sleeping better) VERY soon!
So young to have to go through all of that. Oh yeah, the kids too. Dixie, you are awesome.
Seriously poor babies!! I cried when Bryton and Kolton had them put in too! I hope that you can see improvement really soon!!
What little troopers they are! And Dixie- you are amazing! Take care! I hope you all get the rest you need soon. :)
Post a Comment