Butterfly Background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's here...it really is...


We are so looking forward to spending this exciting time with those of you that can come. We are going to CRAM into our little apartment and we will love every minute of it! Steven is excited that Zayah is coming just to see him and sleep in his room. Nancy, Brooklyn is excited for you to sleep in her new bed. Mom and Dad, the couch and recliner are calling your name (hee, hee) and Jaba and Suzi are the lucky ones (?) that get the office all to themselves! (With baby Halia of course!) And baby JJ is excited that he gets to sleep in our bed all night! Shannon and Donald are the only ones who will get a good night's sleep. We are counting down the days. We love you all and are sad you ALL can't come. After all, we don't have anyone sleeping on the table yet (unless Kevin decides to come)!

12 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

Can't wait. Hope there is room on the plane! :)

LUCKY7 said...

We wish we could come so bad. We want JJ to meet Brigger.

The Gustin Family said...

Your announcement is SO cute! I love it and yes, we want to come SO, SO bad. Todd and I tried to figure out how we could drive out there. We found out that it would be 6 days of driving and over 4400 miles round trip! Yikes! I still want to go but I think its not the smartest thing for us to do right now! Dang it! We love you and are so proud of you James!!!

Erekson's said...

yeah! Congrats, we love you guys tons and tons!

Naomi said...

Congrats you guys! This is SO exciting! We miss you!

TeamAumua said...

I am also SO excited and greatful for the tax return that made it possible for us to come!! =)

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

We SO wish we could come out and be there for the big day!! Congrats on your graduation James! Maybe we'll get to see you soon?!

nance said...

Yeah Brooklyn I am so so excited to come and stay in your new bed too. I also am so Excited for James and the Moore family to start their new adventures after graduation!

Christi in AZ said...

We wont be there for Graduation, but Sadie and I are excited to come spend next week with you all!!! (and we'll have you all to ourselves....well, us and Dental Boards, LOL!!) I remember James' graduation in Cedar...it was so fun to have EVERYONE there. See you soon!!!

Stacie said...

Whoo Hoo your the man dog! now get to work and move home or to Seattle ;) Congrats we love you guys.

Nicole said...

Hooray!! The announcement looks really nice. You are going to be missed more than you know!!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

James is a PIMP!!!! Hope to see you guys soon.