Butterfly Background

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Play Schedule


The girls were up early this morning, ready to play. They came downstairs with this list of what they were going to do today. I will translate..."Play Schedule...Barbie...Ponies...Dress-up...Coloring...Forts... Mom/Baby". They said that they were going to check off each item as they completed it, and got started right away building a fort. So cute!!! They have really been buds this week. I love it.

5 comments:

TeamAumua said...

They take after the master list maker!! So cute!

The Gustin Family said...

Just what Suzi said!! We all know who they learned that from! :) That was so cute!

Naomi said...

Isn't it great when sisters are just the best of friends? I love those days. :)

LUCKY7 said...

that sounds like the best day ever! and exactly what i would have done. how fun that they live with their best friend!

Christi in AZ said...

That is a great list! Sadie can't wait to be there and make lists with them!!