
He did it. He is a doctor of dental surgery. I am so proud of him. He was "surprisingly emotional" at graduation...he said he couldn't even look at us or he would bawl like a baby. Congratulation big man. It's been a long road! You did it!!!
More graduation pics...
3 comments:
Cograts!! What a day to have over! Where are you guys now? What is your plan? If you are in AZ and are bored waiting for the infamous lisence number we should get together! My email is badhtroberts@yahoo.com or my number 480-309-4705. I am so glad for you guys and wish you the best of luck!!
One more time, Congratulations!! It is very ipressive to have someone who is close to you getting that Doctorate.
I am crying just looking at the pics!!! I wish we could have been there with you. CONGRATULATIONS!! Hard work and dedication pay off!! You are a great dentist....and I should know, LOL!!!
Post a Comment