Butterfly Background

Monday, June 8, 2009

Durango...here we come

Well it's been an adventure. We signed with Dr. Pettus in Durango. We are so excited! We didn't even need to take our other trips to Kansas City and Arizona because we found a perfect fit for us in Colorado. THANKS to Chad for putting the Colorado bug in our ear. He would call or email several times a week with new leads or contacts or opportunities. We owe it to you, Chad. We can't say thank you enough. Just look at these MOUNTAINS! That's where we are going to live!!! We are definitely blessed. We move June 30! Come visit us this summer for biking and water rafting and hiking and in the winter for skiing (Purgatory is only 20 minutes away) and playing in the snow.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Woo-hoo!! That looks like a fantastic place to live...I so miss the mountains. You will be very missed. Oh! Happy Birthday yesterday!! I wanted to tell you at church but didn't see you, part of being in primary I guess.
Congrats again!!

Cristie Jensen said...

That is Awesome, hope you are able to get into a bigger place here! Good luck and hopfully we'll beable to stop by on our hopefull move back to the NW - now in 2011.

Naomi said...

So exciting! You guys will do great! :)

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Yea!! You will LOVE it in Colorado (we do! hehe) So glad you were able to find something! Can't wait until you're so close!! ps-Happy Birthday!!

Lisa and Randy said...

That is the best news!!! We are so excited to have one of our friends from dental school join us in Colorado!!! You are in the pretty part of the state!! We live in Sterling. We will have to come visit for sure!!

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!! I LOVE Durango. It's a pretty little town. And you better find a space in that huge house for my snowboard cuz I'm just gonna leave it up there! I'm so happy for youz guyz. And Colorado is WAY closer to me than Indiana, so I'm happy for me. I'm a little jealous.

Stacie said...

wow Dixi it is so great to hear your family gets to enjoy the fruits of your labor. You all have worked and endured so much you deserve those beautiful mountains!

JLB Family said...

Awesome!!! I love Durango!

Mom/Grandma said...

Those are some happy faces in those pics. We are so happy for you.