
Brooklyn and Macey don't love soccer...they just tolerate it. But they begged us to sign them up again this year, so we did. They have fun while they are practicing and playing, but getting them there is always a struggle.
Brooklyn lost her two front teeth! They grow up so fast. (Love the messy face. It's her signature.)

3 comments:
It's okay that it's hard to get them to go. In the long run, they'll apreciate you for it. They will love the memories and the lessons learned from working as a team and just learning to play sports with other kids. I never got to do that and I really feel like I missed out on something important. (Mom, don't feel upset. You did awesome. I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying...)
Love the pic of her missing her teeth!! Sadie lost one and the other is wiggly....we are just waiting for it too be loose enough. Have fun in soccer girls!!
Shannon please! I tried and tried to get you guys to participate in team sports. Vollyeball, softball. You all refused. I loved them all as a girl and couldn't understand why my girls didn't. I guess it just skips a generation. :) (I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying...)
Post a Comment