4/4/10 Steven: "Zayah, do you know what 'freakin' teared up' means? It means you fell."
4/4/10 Macey: "When I drink this (Crystal Light) it makes my arm pits feel funny!"
5/17 Steven: "Hey Daddy, open this up (the hood of his car)...I want to see all the stuff in there!" (He is obsessed with cars lately...I wonder why...)
3/30 Steven: (Burp) "That was a white burp." Mom: "Why was it a white burp?" Steven: "Because I tasted white in my mouth." (GROSS!)
1/12 Mom: "Steven, you little stinker." Steven: "I'm not a little stinker, I'm a big stinker!"
5 comments:
Yeah Joshua!
OH my gosh he's growing so fast! Before you know it he'll be out of diapers and you'll be free.
Yes...I want to pinch them, too! Say hi to the kiddos for us!
I can't believe he is that big and I haven't even seen him. I can't wait to squish on him next month.
How can a kid get any happier? Look at those smiles. That is one happy boy.
Post a Comment