Grandma and Grandpa Black came to visit. We took a train ride to a pumpkin patch. When we bought the tickets we thought we were going to ride the train to Silverton...a little community way up in the mountains. The train only actually took us about 20 minutes to a big field with little tents set up all over. The kids had a blast and came back tired and DIRTY and ready for bed. SO...we went to a fancy steak restaraunt (what were we thinking)...but we made it out alive (barely) and had a great visit with James' mom and her husband.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like a fun trip. One of these times I want to go all the way to Silverton.
I can't tell you how much we miss you and your family. Holloween just wasn't the same without seening you and having our kids run around the complex together. I can't believe how big Joshua is getting. I keep meaning to call, I will get to it soon. Keep the pictures coming. We just love seeing them.
Your kids look great. I am so glad J got to visit you. I wish I had been able to come. Make sure you email me.
Post a Comment