Butterfly Background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Nutmeg Making Midgets

Macey has THE BEST dreams, and hearing her retell them is one of my favorite parts of the day. The other night, she dreamed that she was rafting down the river on a log with iCarly and her best friend. Not only were they going down the waterfalls, but they were going up them, too. Everyone else was scared, but not Macey. And then at the end, there were midgets making nutmeg. When she was telling us about it (and it is WAY better if you hear her tell it), Brooklyn said, "What's nutmeg?" She said, "I don't know, but the midgets were making it and eating it." She giggles and throws her arms around and gets all animated when she retells them and it is heaven. I love my Macey.

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

I love it Macey. It is way more fun then the Vampire dream you had when we were there.

nance said...

Macey Rae I miss your guts girlie!