Monday, August 9, 2010
I'm Back
I have quite a few posts to catch up on...my camera was stolen and now I got it back. They caught the little "mischief makers" (that's what they are calling them here) and returned everyone's stuff. They broke into about 170 cars (well, the really didn't have to "break into" them, nobody locks their cars here) and stole items from about 80 of them. My camera was in my car, in my driveway. My wallet was there, too, with cash, but they didn't take that. James still hasn't got his headphones back. The neighbors are really rattled. They say nothing has EVER happened like that in our neighborhood. I say it was just 3 stupid teenagers with nothing to do. Anyway, I got my camera back and can put up some pictures when I get the time. I have to go lock my car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment