Butterfly Background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

101%


Steven had a check-up the other day and he is in the 101% for height and weight when compared to other boys that are 4 years and 2 months. I didn't know there could be 101%, but I did know he is way taller than all his friends. Funny. He didn't cry at all when he got his shots. He didn't even really wince. He just sat on my lap and did a nervous laugh, and said, "That didn't even hurt." Josh watched the whole thing and said, "You tough, Steven?" in his most worried voice.

He loved every second of his first day of preschool! He looked forward to it for weeks and it was FINALLY here. He got to be the line leader, and play with real tools and poor his own juice. Perfect.



5 comments:

nance said...

I LOVE Steven! I am so glad that you are loving preschool! I hopw to see you soon. Auntie Nancy

Erekson's said...

I also love Steven! He is such a big boy and not to mention he's pretty awesome too! I'm impressed that he didn't cry during his shots, that's impressive.

Mom/Grandma said...

I think it is also impressive that JJ knew to be worried and that he knew Steven was "tough".

Erekson's said...

Is Steven wearing a hockey shirt? He's the coolest

Unknown said...

That is one CUTE freakin kid!