Butterfly Background

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brooklyn's 8 year Interview


Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite thing about Being 8: Activity Days

Favorite thing to do Outside: Ride my bike

What do you want to Be When you Grow Up?: Vet

Favorite Food: Pizza

I don't like: Cats, Sushi, School

I love: Animals (but not cats), TV, Family

Things that are Hard for Me: Tests, Snowboarding, Falling Asleep

Things that are Easy for Me: Art, Playing and Math


(I love this picture because she ALWAYS has food on her face.....)

6 comments:

Christi Starks said...

We love you Brooklyn!!

The Gustin Family said...

Brooklyn is so wonderful!! We love you, girl!! Can't wait to see you!

PS - I love that you ask "things that are hard for me" on your bday interview. I am adding that to mine...I think it will help some of my kids realize that its ok (and a neccesary part of life)to have things that are hard for them! :) Love you guys!

The Gustin Family said...

oh and we also want to know...when she becomes a vet...will she work on Cats in her practice?? My kids don't like cats either...they say they are CREEPY!

Erekson's said...

We love Brooklyn and have loved getting to know her so much better. She is such a sweet girl with such a big heart.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

We sure miss you guys! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate for Brooklyn!

Mom/Grandma said...

I love cats. I don't think they are creepy at all. I hope you will work on cats when you are a vet. I love you Brooklyn.