Butterfly Background

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brooklyn's Birthday Bash



We had so much fun with Brooklyn and all of our family on her 8th birthday! After her baptism, we went downtown for some Durango window shopping.



Later that afternoon we went to SkateAwayUSA in Farmington for some roller skating fun! We had the whole place to ourselves and (except for the fainting incident) we all had a total blast. (One of James' patients owns the place, so we got a great deal on it!










We skated and scootered, limbo'd (?) and chicken danced. The adults got to do scooter races at the end - a real treat. And Brooklyn got to do the Money Booth (thanks to Grandpa Daly for all the advice, she ended up with $7, which she promptly spent most of at the ticket redemption counter). It was unforgettable. Thanks to all our friends and family who made this such a special time for Brooklyn.

2 comments:

TeamAumua said...

This was seriously such a good time!! Love you Brooklyn!! I'm proud of you and Loved being able to spend time with you on your special day!!

Mom/Grandma said...

It was great fun even with teh "alledged" fainting incident. I am not even sure if it ever happened. I love you all and your concern for me. I hope I didn't put too much of a damper on the party. I think not. ;)